that being able to write in a clear and professional style
is important to your business. That is why we have developed
the Business Writing Institute
and the Effective
Business Writing class. This practice-driven
will significantly improve your ability to write in English,
so that your readers will receive a clear, concise, effective
message. Most professionals spend at least 15-20% of their
time writing for business; emails, memos, business
and other business correspondence. Our customized
approach guarantees an improvement in
business communication skills
that will increase your productivity, success and job satisfaction.
Learn more about our
business writing classes
here, or contact us for more
Benefits of business writing
- learn how to write a business letter
- discover the skills of writing a
- learn to create clear business
- understand the difference of writing
- improve overall business
"What we have here is a failure to communicate." This famous line from the movie "Cool Hand Luke" sums up the importance of clear communication. Comprehensible business communication classes are crucial, especially in business writing--so much so, that the National Commission On Business Writing Training Courses estimates that American businesses spend $3.1 billion annually in training employees on how to write a business letter or business plan writing.
- Properly written, a business writing training course can give a positive reflection on a business and individual. Effective business communication can shape your company's reputation, improve productivity, develop clientele and allow the company to run more efficiently.
- Choosing the appropriate words for a business letter is the key for a clear, concise letter that persuades, encourages or influences the reader. Leave out corporate lingo and get to the point quickly. A business letter workshop format should be one page.
Source: Torie Combest
business writing training, business writing seminar, business writing seminars,
writing for business,
writing a business letter,
how to write a business letter